At $120-million, the Maltese Falcon, which completed in 2006, is the world's most luxurious superyacht. Powering this work of art are "two 1,800 horsepower (1,300 kW) Deutz engines running at 1,800 rpm with a top speed of 20 kn (23 mph; 37 km/h) with minimal wave-making and virtually no vibration or noise and with a smooth and non-turbulent wake."
- Postal Worker Arrested for Delivering Mail Naked
- Fast Five
- Colorado Data Leak Compromises Informant Safety
- Deal of the Day: $39.99 Star Wars Boba Fett Electr...
- Pirates of the Carribbean: On Stranger Tides
- Send a Call From Santa
- Christmas Spirit
- Helping the economy
- Creative 360-Degree House
- Inside the $120-Million Maltese Falcon Superyacht
- The Force grph
- First Mass Effect 3 Trailer Released
- Mass Effect 3 Confirmed
- ▼ December (15)